KITCHEN & BEYOND LLC is hiring full-time Accountant position.
- Examine, analyze, interpret accounting and financial information to determine the company’s assets, liabilities, profits and losses, tax liability and other related financial activities for the corporation.
- Process bill/payment reconciliations, daily entries, and monthly end close including administrative payrolls, income, and expenditures.
- Evaluate and advise the operating procedure and prioritize the accounting data management and financial statements.
- Compile and reconcile present reports, budgets, business plans, and financial statements to develop regular-basis accounting reports to deliver to the executive level.
- Analyze and forecast future finances and trends, and provide risk analysis to management.
- Establish suitable internal controls for the corporation and related subsidiaries and optimize the existing policies.
- Implement emerging and up-to-date technology and software to coordinate and automate accounting procedures.
- Secure and maintain critical financial information.
- Assist and advise management on all finance-related matters.
Position requires a Master’s Degree in Accounting or related or related field. Must have basic knowledge in sales and marketing; Ability to analyze financial statements and data.
Any applicant who is interested may submit resume w/code Kitchen2020 to: Kitchen & Beyond LLC, 64 Wiwoole St, Hilo, HI 96720
Position Type: Full-Time Permanent
Education Required: Master’s
Company: Kitchen & Beyond LLC