Return and Exchange Policy
I don’t like the products, can I ask for a refund?
Most brand new, unopened, unused merchandise sold by Kitchen & Beyond can be returned within 90 days of purchase, unless noted in our Return Policy Exceptions.
How can I return the products?
We only accept in-store return at this moment. Please bring back the products in original condition to our store location. Returns of purchases must be provided with valid proof or invoices. Refunds will be issued to the original form of payment (credit card, cash, etc.), unless noted in our Return Policy Exception. If cash amount is greater than $100, Kitchen & Beyond may issue a check payable for refund.
Note: If you are missing your receipt or proof of purchases, we may be able to locate in our system and process the refund.
Can I change my mind after products are delivered?
We accept free return for countertops, sinks and flooring at the original condition. For cabinets, since we deliver the assembled pieces, 15% restocking fee may be applied.
How much is the delivery cost?
We offer free delivery for cabinets on the Big Island.
When can I receive my order?
Please reserve a delivery slot with our sales team. We will deliver at the scheduled time.
Return Policy Exception:
- Custom Made cabinets, or Special orders cannot be returned and refunded.
2. Claims for shortage, damage or errors must be reported immediately to our sales employees after the delivery.
- Restocking fee of 15% may be applied to delivered cabinets.
- Disclaimer of Warranties: Click here to check warranties of our products and services.
- Kitchen & Beyond will not liable for any delay in performance or nonperformance on the part of kitchen & Beyond, directly or indirectly caused by accidents, floods, shortage, weather, or any contingencies beyond the control of us.
The sale of goods or provision of services by Kitchen & Beyond shall be governed by the laws of the State of Hawaii.